Senior Party: Coming Soon!

"The BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE! (so far)"

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Party: Coming Soon!

Several North seniors stop by the Senior Party signup table. Left to right: Julianne Vang, Dioscelin Suarez, Kathy La Casse, Lisa Wheeler, Lori Hurley, Lydia Olson, Noah Hurley

While most in the North community are gearing up to begin the third and final trimester, a group of dedicated individuals are already busy preparing for the very last thing: the Class of 2019 Senior Party!

Three North parents–Ms. Lori Hurley, Ms. Kathy La Casse, and Ms. Lisa Wheeler–were on hand recently to promote the party and help students to sign up.

Ms. La Casse encourages all North seniors to attend the party: “Celebrate one last night together before you all go your separate ways!”

The Senior Party will take place on June 6, starting at 10 PM, shortly after the conclusion of the graduation ceremony at Aldrich Arena. It will go all night,wrapping up at 5 AM. The ticket price of $70 covers entertainment, food, and prizes. Free arcade-style video games are one of many features that the brand-new graduates will enjoy!

Ms. Wheeler has a child from a previous North graduating class. She remarks, “My kid’s favorite activities were the casino, all the food, and the hypnotist!

Seniors (or parents of seniors) who are interested in more information about this exciting end-of-the-year event are encouraged to visit the informational website: https://www.isd622.org/northseniorparty

Ms. Hurley calls this a night not to be missed, adding, “It’ll be the BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE (so far)!”